The Women’s Foundation of Arkansas is greatly appreciative of the corporations and individuals whose support allows us to continue expanding the reach of our Girls of Promise® program.
- Partner benefits, plus:
- Official “Presenting Sponsor” of the Girls of Promise® conference.
- Logo and name on all signage; recruiting and promotional materials; t-shirts and goodie bags; and publications as “Presenting Sponsor”.
- CEO or person of your choice serves as Honorary Chair and is given 5 minutes at the opening plenary to share why your company is supporting WFA’s Girls of Promise® program.
- Employees from your company may participate as presenters, volunteers, or participants at the two-day conference.
- WFA e-newsletter feature article.
- Benefactor benefits, plus:
- Logo on Girls of Promise & WFA website and link to corporate site.
- Booth space (if desired) in Exhibition Hall.
- Patron benefits, plus:
- Logo and company name on signage, media, t-shirts, and goodie bags.
- Visitor privileges for five company representatives throughout the conference.
- Company name on WFA PowerPoint presentation.
- Logo on Girls of Promise website.
- Recognition in event signage, event program, and WFA e-Newsletter.
- Product or company brochure in goodie bags.
- Visitor privileges for three company representatives throughout the conference.
- Lunch Sponsor
- Trolley Sponsor
- Speaker Sponsor
- Student Sponsor
Joan Rule Campbell Girls of Promise® Endowment
Joan Rule Campbell was co-creator of the Girls of Promise® program, and was one of the program’s most devoted champions. In 2009, the Women’s Foundation created the Joan Rule Campbell Girls of Promise® Endowment in her memory with the interest from the fund to be used in support the Girls of Promise® program in perpetuity.
No matter what your reason to “pay it forward”, we will put your donation to good use and ensure that as many girls as possible have a most amazing and educational time during their Girls of Promise® experience.
In order for your donation or sponsorship to be included in printed materials, all requested items must be received by [date] for the 2016 conference.